Sunday, September 27, 2009

Change of Seasons

This weekend I noticed that Kamran has been wearing a lot more of his pants and long sleeved clothing. No big deal for most of us but it made both Mommy and Daddy realize how fast the little guy seems to be growing and the summer fun seems to be over. It made me sad to put away so many of his summer clothes because I will never see him wear them again. I know I probably sound a bit dramatic but these are my last few days at home so I'll blame it on that. ;-)

Kamran has his first trial run at daycare on Friday. Our daycare invited us to bring him by for a few hours prior to when he begins full time so we could ease into the adjustment. Never did I imagine it would be as hard as it was, even for a few hours. Kamran is very curious and observant these days. When we first got there he took in all his new surroundings. He also seems to have a bit of anxiety when he sees a new face. He was upset for a little bit once it all registered but quickly warmed up. I'm sure his first full day will be more telling for Mommy than Kamran!

On Saturday while the daddies were away in Blacksburg, VA supporting our fellow Hokies, we got together with Auntie Toby and Rayan. Rayan and Kamran were so cute together. They even started "talking" to each other at one point and had both mommies laughing so hard! Rayan was nice enough to let Kamran borrow so many of his cool toys and sleep in his room for a while.


On Sunday we attended Maya's first birthday party.


Kamran stayed awake for a long time and took in all his surrounding as he usually does. Even though he was still a little too young to play with the other kids in attendance he did get to meet some more new faces and did just fine with it. He finally tuckered himself out at some point from all the fun!

No comments: