Monday, February 8, 2010

SNOWED IN - Literally!

Snowmageddon 2010 allowed/forced us the opportunity to spend some quality time together indoors. Some pictures from the past week.... (I also have some funny videos but blogger is giving me problems loading them - will post as soon as I can)

Just before bath time. Better watch out Kam - Daddy is already threatening to use this as bribery during your teenage years!


Looks like Kam has mastered the art of lounging after all these days at home...


Some lovin' from Rob Masa and Bhami Masi who got snowed in with us.


Love this smile!



Fun in the snow!




The above was a rare photo. Kam looked more like this while in the snow. He HATES being layered and bundled up. He's a summer baby true to heart I guess. :-)


1 comment:

Rebecca Pelletier said...

such adorable pictures! Oh- I can't wait to visit again and squeeze you both.