Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is Kamran Like?

At just over a year old, I thought I would mention some snippets about Kamran:

*Loves to say "hi" to strangers

*Knows how to say bye-bye

*Will make attempts to repeat what we say, especially things like "Thank You", "Good Job" and "Ok".

*Current favorite foods includes cheese and hamburgers!


*Has learned how to throw temper tantrums (not fun!)

Kamran was transitioning to his new classroom at daycare, Infant II, in mid June. Kamran wasn't too accepting of the transition initially (stranger anxiety), but has really taken to the classroom now. Mom and Dad on the other hand were having a harder time! We loved his Infant I teachers and will miss them lots! I guess this is a cycle we will have to get used to....We also miss that second nap Kamran seems to have dropped as part of his new classroom!


And finally some silly pictures of Kamran at his water table..

No comments: