Friday, February 12, 2010

Falling Over

I don't know what it is about these two, but Mehul can get Kamran to laugh like noone else! It's hilarious! I LOVE it, and even more, love to see the two of them together like this.

Too much laughing = falling over


This one is a bit shaky but I couldn't decide which video to post

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was too cute Hema.. love the laughs :)

Jill said...

LOVE the laughs. What an easily enterained kid. :-) too precious!

Prema said...

his laugh is so adorable!!

sonny gupta said...

this has got to be one of the funniest video clips i've seen! he is laughing so hard that he actually falls over...lol. mehul's a funny dude, but with kam's reaction, he should take the show on the road!

Brett.Luhring said...

Usually, it's mehul that's falling on his face... ;-) Great video!

Romi and Sid said...

Love this video, especially when he falls over! He's super cute.