Friday, February 19, 2010
Kamran Crawls!
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or video to document, but I wanted to mark this milestone. For the past few weeks we have noticed Kamran has been making lots of attempts to crawl and on Friday he was finally successful! We got a report from daycare that he crawled and he's been doing it all weekend. It's more the army crawl at this point but he does try to get on all fours. Thank goodness Nana installed those baby gates for us last time he visited. Hope to get this on video soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh this is just the beginning! Next step: gates, child proofing and leashes (well lets hope not).
I'm so proud of the little guy! You guys are such great parents he's so lucky...
xoxo
Beck
AWW! Congrats Kam!!!
Very cool!! Can't wait to see video!
Post a Comment