Sunday, June 13, 2010

Splish Splash

In prep for our OBX trip in just a few weeks, we wanted to get Kamran ready for the water. Bhami Masi suggested we come visit since they have pool at her place. So Kam and I packed up our swim gear for an impromptu visit to Bhami Masi's & Rob Masa's.

All along, Mehul and I were expecting that Kamran wouldn't like the water. But he proved us wrong. He was a little timid in the beginning when I dipped his feet (probably b/c the water was freezing!), but he loved it when we both got in. He was splashing the water and tossed the ball with Rob Masa.

Here's my little tadpole (still dry)...



And when we finally decided to brave the water...

2 comments:

T-Luh said...

What a little water baby! So so so cute! I love these pictures of the two of you- Kam is adorably Happy and you look fantastic Hema!!!

Soma said...

Looks like so much fun!!!