The weekend started out with a visit from Auntie Kavitha and Uncle Praveen on Friday evening. It was great catching up with them. To Daddy's delight Uncle Praveen still insists on calling Kamran "Antonio" but I think I was successful in talking him out of it. ;-) I guess that's what we get for waiting so long to come up with a name!
On Saturday morning we gave Kamran a sponge bath. Nana and Nani giggled along as Daddy and I consulted the internet and our baby books before we got started.
Saturday afternoon Auntie Toby, Uncle Piyush, Uncle Basil and Kadyn stopped by for a visit. We missed Auntie Soma but hope to introduce Kamran to her soon enough. We are also looking forward to introducing Kamran to his buddy Rayan who is just 5 months older than him!
We finished up the afternoon with a stroll around the neighborhood. We were eager to show Kamran the world outside our home but he slept through the entire walk!
On Sunday afternoon Mehul's cousins Ketan and Nikki dropped by a for a visit. Unfortunately we were having such a good time catching up with them we forgot to get a picture. All the more reason for another visit!
Later in the afternoon Kamran had his newborn photos taken. Daddy and I can't wait to see how they turn out! Part two of our photo session will be another few weeks and we hope to share soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment