Our little guy entered the world on Friday, June 5, 2009! Baby boy Sanghani went without a name for a few days but we finally decided on Kamran (Mom's choice!). And yes for those out there wondering - Mehul really did want to name him Antonio if I had agreed! Kamran was born at 8:45 am weighing in at 5lbs 9oz and 19 inches long.
Here are some pictures from his birthday:
Last belly shot before going to the hospital (my water broke at 12:30am but Mehul and I hung out for about an hour to enjoy those last few quiet moments together...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love the blog!!!
(I had to hear about it from Cathy) ;P
SOoooo happy for your new little family!
enjoy every minute. and when the moments are tough... remember that it only gets harder! haha :-)
Hema... you are BEAUTIFUL!! even after giving birth!! :-)
Post a Comment