Friday, June 26, 2009
Three Weeks!
We marked Kamran's three week birthday by having our first dinner out as a family! Unfortunately we did not think ahead to make reservations at the restaurant of our choice and ended up waiting for additional 30-40 minutes (even though they said it was going to be more like 20 minutes). Needless to say I was close to reenacting the scene from The Excorcist where the woman's head is spinning! My fears were mostly around Kamran screaming his head off in the restaurant and having to spend another 20 minutes in the car during the ride back listening to him cry. I'm not quite mentally prepared to deal with that scenario. I was ready to call it a night, go home and order a pizza when our name finally got called. Thankfully Mehul kept me (or more like attempted) calm during that agonizing wait! Once again Kamran was a gem and slept the entire time. While it was probably a bit too stressful for me, I'm glad we decided to go out. It was worth it and I'm looking forward to doing it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Braver than we are. We stick to lunch out.
Post a Comment