Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home Alone

Today officially marks the day that I begin staying home alone with Kamran. My parents left this morning and it was tough goodbye for all of us. The house seems so empty without them. They had graciously offered to stay another week but it's time for me to start facing this on my own. I know Kamran will miss his Nana and Nani very much. I call Nani the baby whisperer. She has an amazing effect on Kamran - he always seems to stay so calm with her.

I would be lying if I didn't say I am anxious and nervous about what these next few days alone (or should I say next few months!?!) will bring. But I know we will get through it and I'm looking forward to the quality time we are going to have together.

I'll end with some pictures of Nana, Nani, and Kamran over the past few weeks. Thanks for all of your help and support Mom and Dad!







2 comments:

Rebecca Pelletier said...

Your parents look great! I'm glad to see them both happy and well. "The baby whisperer!"- how perfect! Enjoy your quality time
xoxo

Soma said...

The pictures of your parents with Kamran are very sweet. Hema, you will be amazing with Kamran, and before you know it, you'll be enjoying the fact that you and Kam know each other best. Keep us posted!